Blast Vibration Monitoring Courses
Terrock can provide expert instruction to participants in the correct use of vibration monitors to measure vibration from blasting. Terrock staff are expert in the use of all approved vibration monitors.
Theoretical sessions include instruction in:
- The nature of blast vibration
- Factors affecting the emission of ground vibration from blasting
- Factors affecting the emission of airblast overpressure from blasting
- Best practices for measurement of blast vibration
- Best practices for measurement of airblast overpressure from blasting
- Correct installation and operation of measurement equipment
- Verification of measurements
- Blast vibration limits
- Effects of vibration on commercial infrastructure
- Effects of vibration on residential infrastructure
The course is organised and conducted by experienced blasting engineers, specialising in blast design, analysis and the environmental effects of blasting. Instruction can be customised to provide specific advice relevant to client needs.